The Kaizen Way to Success
By Dr. Robert Maurer
“I’ve spent my entire career helping people bring about positive, healthful changes in their lives: as a clinical psychologist, a faculty member at the UCLA and University of Washington medical schools, and behavioral health instructor at the Canyon Ranch Health Spa in Tucson, Arizona.” …
From article: ‘Thinking big’ could be making you FAIL!
[Also read more articles by Robert Maurer.]
From the Nightingale-Conant site:
Discover the potent force of kaizen … and use it to easily, effortlessly achieve any goal or make any change you want to!
We’ve been programmed to believe that change is a “battle” – something hard fought and hard won, something that demands struggle and sacrifice.
But as anyone who uses the technique known as kaizen can tell you, nothing could be further from the truth. With kaizen, change is effortless, simple, and inevitable.
In One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way to Success, author, psychologist, and world-renowned kaizen expert Dr. Robert Maurer introduces you to this simple yet extremely powerful transformation technique and gives you a step-by-step system for using it to achieve big and small changes in your life, with a speed and ease that will astonish you.
In this exciting mix of studio and live recordings, Dr. Maurer will teach you how to:
* CONQUER PROCRASTINATION – even if it’s a challenge you’ve struggled to overcome your entire life.
* ELIMINATE DEBT – even if you’ve racked up huge credit card bills and can’t see a time when you’ll ever be able to pay them off.
* CREATE A MORE BALANCED LIFE – even if you can’t see any way to redistribute your time and energy.
* WEIGHT LOSS – even if you hate dieting and have never been able to stick to a weight loss program for very long.
* BUILD WEALTH – even if you’ve found it impossi- ble to save money or create wealth up until now.
* END BAD HABITS – like smoking or overeating, even if you’ve tried over and over again without success.
* START DOING WHAT YOU LOVE – even if you don’t know what it is or can’t imagine how it could ever become your main job.
* AND SO MUCH MORE!
Rooted in ancient Asian philosophical systems and utilized today by major corporations, inventors, athletes, governments, social and business leaders, and highly successful people from all walks of life, kaizen is an amazing practice that yields extraordinary results with virtually no effort at all!
One Small Step Can Change Your Life will put the power of this potent force into your hands.
Available as a book One Small Step Can Change Your Life
and CD/Workbook program One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way to Success
“The first time I listened to this program I cried – not like a baby – but in relief of seeing how to do things that intimidate ‘everyone’ in different ways and have intimidated me. Now I aim to listen and apply its content – I have already asked one small question’ and thought of ‘one small task’ to successfully start at things that have in the past just intimidated me. I rate this as the number one program I have had from NC. It is just feels so doable!” — C R Walters
“I’ve been a Nightingale-Conant customer for two decades and would rate “One Small Step…” among the most life changing, logical and well presented program I’ve listened to. Without hype, Mr. Maurer logically explains why most attempts to do something “grand” fail (it’s not what you may think) but how you can side step failure to achieve the unthinkable. I’m now tackling some ideas I’ve long abandoned and am living proof it works. This program is a solid “10″. Don’t miss it!” — Gerard Marino CCIM